Friday, December 18, 2009

ombre manicure

nihrida did a blue ombre manicure back in october that really stuck in my head, especially after she ultra-jazzed it up with some konad action.  i was really impressed and thought it was so pretty!  i finally tried it out yesterday.  results!




› sally hansen hard as nails xtreme wear in cherry red
› sally hansen hard as nails xtreme wear in white on

if i could re-do i would replace the white with the next shade of pink.  also, my pinks aren't mixed very well.  here is why:


yes that is a plastic bag and yes i am ghetto like that.

6 comments:

nihrida said...

I think it looks great! =) You did a good job.

CrystalS said...

I love it!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hello fellow snowflake! :) We must have some psychic connection going on b/c I am sporting "Cherry Red" right now hehe. Your mani looks fab! Happy Holidays!!!

Toothfairy said...

hahaha getto girl!

cute what you did with the nails!

loves

Lipglossiping said...

Ohhh look! I've been wanting to do this with a bunch of greys forever! Why do I always read such inspirational posts at like 1am when it's too late to start something like this! xx

PetSugar said...

wow this looks great.. and i like lipglossipings idea to do to it in grey!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails