Thursday, December 3, 2009

xmas mani

i finished the last optic communications homework of my life this morning around 3, and celebrated by doing my nails.  n_n





they haven't been this long for at least half a year, and i think i'll cut them before going home for the holidays.  my mother wouldn't approve.


› sally hansen hard as nails xtreme wear in 27 so poppy
› sally hansen nail art pen in gold
› color club art club in unnamed green, gold glitter, and iridescent glitter
› seche vite dry fast top coat
› essie matte about you


yes, i'm a drugstore girl.  my non-funded student budget won't have it any other way.  the fact that i'm wearing $20 worth of topcoat blows my mind, a little.

and for poop and giggles, here's last year holiday mani, from before i knew not to paint my cuticles:



6 comments:

e.motion in motion said...

Hello hun! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway! Love your nails, and you make such kawaii bento!! <3

♥ Ani~熊貓 ♥ said...

oooh nice nails, all christmassy xD

Beauty Bitch said...

What a stunning Xmas manicure! I'm not usually a fan of nail art but your design is understated and totally right for the season. I love the use of the matte red base too: it reminds me of expensive thick Xmas wrapping paper.

Ashwini said...

man I always get paint on my cuticles! Great job! I just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it so far. :)

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

tigerjz said...

cute but smells like nail polish =O

PinkyKathy said...

love the little decoration, you r soooooo good!!!! ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails