Saturday, January 2, 2010

a january piece of me

this month...
i like: that i'll be the teaching assistant for the intro fourier transform class.  fourier and i have history, and this is a wonderful new stage in our relationship...  X3
i don't like: that i'll be starting part time at my job.
i want you to know: snowflakes are almost always 6-sided.  if anything they'll have 3 or 12 sides, but never 5 or 8.
i've planned: to buy my first foundation.  but powder or liquid?  drugstore or sephora?
i want to say to someone special: thanks for building my 465 horsepower bug.  just know that when we play, you're going down! that's right. wut wut.


why yes, those are gold rims.  thanks for noticing! n_n


i think a new year is a great time to start things. n_n learn how to play the "piece of me game" here.

5 comments:

Witoxicity said...

This is such a cute article! Good luck with your teaching assistant post! And Happy New Year! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

That is one swell ride!

Zoe said...

Good luck with ur teaching assistat and Happy New Year 2010^^

Toothfairy said...

Good luck being a teaching assistent, kick some students asses :P OK I kid you...

and I think for the foundation, go for something really good... I'm no beauty queen, but I sure know that foundation should look flawless!

loves
thanks for joining my little game!

tigerjz said...

daayyyyumn nice car!! i hope that thing doesn't flip over tho. it looks like it would...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails